- Land Size: 731 sqm
- Property Type: Land, Flat, Retirement living, Secure estate
- Property Features: Pets Allowed
- Views: Private, Bush, Mountain
- Facing: North, East
- Land contour: Flat, Flat to sloping
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
- Municipality: Drakenstein
- HOA - Special Levy R: 2000
About this listing
Uitgezocht Estate offers easy access to the N1 highway, only 45 minutes away from Cape Town and Cape Town International Airport. It consists of 25 freehold stands situated amongst vineyards and a central park. The estate embodies a country family living. Mountain views and tranquil serenity under the wide blue African skies. There are no shared facilities only residential villas. The is purely luxurious lifestyle.
The Cape Winelands is rich with cultural heritage and world-renowned wines and famous cuisine. It is synonymous with all the best that the Cape has to offer. The Cape Winelands offers an incredible outdoor lifestyle with a variety of activities ranging from cycling/hiking trails, 18-hole golf courses, polo, the Paarl Mountain Nature Reserve and hiking trails. It also shares some of the best cuisine in the world, quaint street side coffee shops, boutiques and art galleries.